Hyde vapes are a popular type of disposable vape that are known for their convenience and affordability. However, like all disposable vapes, they eventually run out of battery. If you’re looking to extend the life of your Hyde vape, you can recharge it using a USB cable and a standard USB wall charger.
- Find the micro-USB port on your Hyde vape. It is usually located on the bottom of the device.
- Connect a USB cable to the micro-USB port on your Hyde vape.
- Connect the other end of the USB cable to a standard USB wall charger.
- The LED indicator on your Hyde vape will turn on to indicate that it is charging.
- The charging time will vary depending on the battery level of your Hyde vape. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours to fully charge the device.
- Once your Hyde vape is fully charged, the LED indicator will turn off.
It is important to note that the Hyde N-Bar Mini is not rechargeable. If you have a Hyde N-Bar Mini, you will need to dispose of it properly once it runs out of battery.
Hyperlink : Benefits of Recharging a Hyde Vape